Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Because I'm So Into Blogging...

I asked Kathryn, to flip me the bird.

And she, being the nice woman that she is, sent me the bird tattoo. She may actually have wanted to flip me "the bird", but her hands were probably full with Laylee and Magoo. Yeah, I'm going with the nice one. I think it will actually fly.

As you can tell, I'm one of those "closet tattoo" people. I like to keep mine hidden, only to reveal it when the tattoo will have the most impact. I'm all about surprises, baby. I'm not even going to tell you about the one I've got on my... Ahhh, nevermind.






So in case you were wondering how committed I am to this blogging deal, now you know. I'm in it for the long haul.
Or at least until it comes off.
Watch over at the Canadian Daredevil's place, better known as Daring Young Mom, for some other bloggers who need to be committed are just as committed as I am to this wonderful world of spilling our guts about anything and everything to the blogging world... because we know that you are just dying to know.

Labels: