Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WFMW - WFMW Ideas

I've noticed over time that several of the WFMW links begin with a "I'm scrambling to find an idea that works for me", "I've thought long and hard about WFMW and I'd drawing a blank" or "I'm tapped out, but let me just look around here because there's got to be something I can share...".

Do you see the struggle going on? Some ladies are fretting over something that is supposed to make life easier. That's not the purpose of this little Wednesday event!

So my suggestion is this: If you are frantically trying to come up with an idea and you are just pulling something out of the air, take the hard road and don't post an idea that week. Just use your time to mill through the suggestions of others and relax. You may be inspired with a humdinger of a tip for the next week.

This also applies to Thursday Thirteens, Photo Fridays, Menu Mondays or any other linky-type posting. There are no hard fast rules that say you MUST post on these things. Sometimes the best thing to do is to sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

For some other truly helpful tips, head over to Shannon's and get inspired.

Labels: