Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WFMW - Thank Yous

If you are anything like me, thank you notes go by the wayside, as do organizing my closets and yearly doctor checkups. Sometimes you just forget to make times for things. Sadly, this is a pattern that regrettably being passed on to my kids.

Fortunately for me (and you), there is a saving grace. I have this little gizmo called "a blog". I can just take a picture of the world's cutest kids and paste it into the post, like so:






And then come up with some snappy words to say thanks:

Thank you Aunt Lynnette for this shirt for my birthday! I LOOOOVE it and it's sooo me!


Your completed project should look something like this:




Thank you Aunt Lynnette for this shirt for my birthday! I LOOOOVE it and it's sooo me!

See the thank you is complete and it took little time and effort on my part. All you have to do is to make sure that said recipient reads your blog.

Hey Lynnette!!! Are you there? Give us a shout out so that these nice people will know that you're real and not make believe. (She'll do it when she get's a chance. She's that kind of gal.)

Now I just need to teach my kids to do this so that I free up some time to do some other projects, like that disasterous hall closet... But don't count on it.

Labels: