Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WFMW - Shower Caps

You know those shower caps you get at hotels? Well I never use them for a shower because most of the time I wash my hair to rid it of chlorine or bedhead, but I always bring them home because, well, it's there and I liked like to make my $120 a night (or more) count for something.

When packing my suitcase for some trip, I can put my shoes in a shower cap and it keeps them off my clean clothes in my suitcase. Maybe, by some chance, I won't look all dirty after I get to where I'm going. It is so embarrassing to have to explain a shoe print on your white shirt, especially when you are trying to give the impression that you don't let anyone stomp on you.

If you don't have to travel and you don't care about whether or not you look stomped on, you can also use those showercaps. Ask your mate to bring them home if they travel and you can
use them to cover food at a picnic (provided you haven't used them for shoes before).

Using things for purposes other than they were intended works for me!

Go visit Shannon's place to see many other helpful hints that might make your life a lot easier!

Labels: