Monday, March 03, 2008

What's On Your Fridge?

Well, first off I'd like to thank Trista for tagging me for the "What's On Your Fridge?" meme.  It was awfully sweet of her to ask.

Unfortunately our fridge looks like this:




Poor little empty fridge.  Why are you so bare without photos, hand-drawn pictures, lists of grocery needs or notes about field trips?

Oh, I know... It's because the house is going on the market TODAY!  Want to see what all our hard work has been about?  I mean, if you're going to get foot cramps and feel as if your body has been used for a punching bag due to all the cleaning and preparation, you might as well show the internet, right?

Without further ado, here is our house that is now officially for sale!





If you wouldn't mind praying about the sale of our house, I'd sure appreciate it.  Specifically, I'd like for you to pray for our buyers, that they will have as much joy in this wonderful home as we have had.  God has it all worked out, but I'd like for the future owners to have a special blessing too.

Oh, and please keep up the prayers for Susanne, our blogging friend in great pain. Because how do you spell relief? G-O-D!

Labels: ,