Friday, January 26, 2007

They like me. I Mean, What's Not To Like About Me?

They like me; they like me. (doing the happy dance) I'm finally in like Flynn. Woo hoo!

I am an oh-fi-shal, card-carrying member of Blogger Beta!

Whew. It was worth all the Rough Week ordeal and everything.

Tell me this you fellow Blogger Beta members. Wasn't it worth:
  • Going without coffee for a day?
  • Being denied the priviledge of shaving your legs?
  • Having all those points and demerits recorded in my pledge book?
  • Groveling on all fours, hailing praises like "Oh Great Blogger, I adore thee"?
  • Waking early to make breakfast for all those wonderful employees at Blogger?
  • Enduring all those lights-in-your-face-"answer-the-tough-questions-you-pion!" moments?

What?! You didn't have to go through all that?

Man, I'm too stinkin' gullible for my own good. I had a feeling something fishy was going on when they asked to see my sophomore year high school yearbook.

Hey Blogger! I better not see my picture plastered all over those reunion.com advertisements!

(Oh... this is so embarassing.)

Labels: