Friday, September 07, 2007

Conspiracy

First things first:  I'm sending out the biggest thank you imaginable to Kelli this morning.  When I got home last night, I found a beautiful card with an even more beautiful Starbucks card inside.  The reason for this sweet gift?  It was a little something to help lift my spirits about moving into a cave (which, I am happy to report, is something about which I have been feeling so much better!)  I'm saving that card for my first day in the new office, Kelli.  Thank you for your kindness and long-distance hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot really express to you how much this one makes me laugh. Well, I can. Just imagine some girl with her head thrown back, tears running down the side of her face and laughter escaping her lips.  That's me.  Can't say why it gets me. It just does. Something about that gray cat...

Happy Friday Everyone! 

Labels: ,