Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fair to Middlin'

Karla at Ainsley's Mom tagged me for this meme, oh, about forever ago.  But I'm finally on it.
Here are the rules:
  1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
  2. Players - You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.  If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  3. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
Now the problem with being tagged by Karla is that she and I share the same middle name.  I know I'm repeating a couple of her words, but in my own way, of course.
M - The toughest, yet best, job I've ever held (and continue to hold willingly) is MOM.  I'd love to see a Survivor show about all the contestants being a Mom 24/7 to 4 kids under the age of 5, the youngest two being one-year-old twins still in diapers.  Those contestants would be begging to be let go in the first week.  Wimps.
I - I'm often the world's biggest IDIOT.  I know it.  You know it.  I might as well accept it.
C - CHOCOLATE and I have an intimate relationship.  We really get each other.
H - I have humor and I'm not afraid to use it.  That doesn't mean that y'all aren't afraid that I might use it though.
E - Mid-to-late 80's music totally rocks!!!  My poor iPod... it sounds like an 80's dance club, and I've got the moves to prove it.
L - I LOVE my man with all my heart.  He makes my head swoon, my pulse race and my soul smile.
L - I make time to read all sorts of LITERATURE.  Books are my friends, and the best kind too - I can hold onto them for as long as I like.
E - I ENJOY life and all the beautiful blessings that God lavishes on me.  Though I've done nothing to earn them, I'm extremely grateful for each and every one of them.

Now I'm tagging one person for each letter of my middle name.  That's 8!  (And here is where I wish my parents had chosen something simple, like Anne - with an E, of course.)

If you've already done this meme, feel free to tell me I'm a dork for not remembering.  I'm most likely a dork anyway; it's just good to have a reason for it this time...

Addie (Is she still breathing?)

Labels: