Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WFMW - GLAD Simply Cooking Bags

I was sent 3 GLAD Simply Cooking Microwave Steaming Bags (click link to visit GLAD site) and all I can say is I really, really like them.





These little babies easily hold a 16 oz. bag of frozen vegetables perfectly. All I had to do was add the frozen veggies to a well designed bag (it didn't flop over or close while adding the vegetables), seal the ziplock top and microwave for the suggested time on the package. These bags are made to allow the vegetables to steam in their own juices, making them tender, juicy, flavorful and colorful. I added no water, dirtied no pots or pans and I had an instant storage container at the end of the meal.



The only thing I did wash was the bag. They are completely reusable, making them a bit more worth the cost, which is about $3 for 10 bags.



And the bags aren't subject to frozen food alone. They can be used to cook fresh vegetables and meats as well. The bags are recommended for preparing and storing foods, reheating leftovers and in par cooking.



If you're looking for an easy no-mess way to cook foods that are chocked full of great natural flavor, then I suggest that you give the GLAD Steaming Bags a try.

Now head on over to Shannon's for some truly wonderful ideas.

Labels: ,