Thursday, October 18, 2007

In Sickness and In Health

I am unwell today.  I'm not really sick, but I don't feel quite up to par either.  Which really leaves me in a state of uneasiness.  I rarely get sick, and it takes quite a bit to get me to stay in bed.  Unless Mr. Right is around.  Ahem.  But that's an entirely different post.  However, I'm not unwell enough to warrant staying home.  Bummer for me.  I've got some (hopefully) good books to read...

I think I have some "I'm not quite going to reek havoc on your body... yet, but don't hold me to that thought" bug.   But I'm really hoping that it finds me unentertaining because I've got stuff to do in the coming week.  But mostly I'm hoping it was just some bad ham or something...  That would make things so much easier for me.

Being that I feel so-so, I can't quite get my creative juices flowing.  But really, that would probably mean that I'm so-so all the time.  Hmph.  I've just managed to insult myself.  Figures.

Anyway, I'm directing you to a fantastically brilliant post by Sea Sang entitled "Fifty Percent Chance of Smiting."  There's nothing like a bit of theology from a four year old's viewpoint to make you laugh and then nod your head in agreement.

Labels: