Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just like so many others (because you all know that I don't have an original thought in my head),  I'm thankful for so many things.
  • my Mr. Right, who loves me despite my idiosyncrasies
  • my kids who still ask to snuggle from time to time
  • good health for all of us
  • food enough that I never have to worry about what to make
  • a job where I'm safe and warm from the winter elements
  • although I'm not thankful for the cold weather, I am thankful that it didn't start getting cold until today, the day before Thanksgiving - hallelujah!
  • customers who come to Shalee's Diner
  • customers who allow Shalee's Diner to come to them
  • french fries
  • parents and in-awes who are still alive and well (they're all still with us - a blessing indeed!)
  • books, books, books
  • and last, but not least, a Father who loves me so much that he gives me all the above and more - like unending love and freedom from sin
All in all, I have more than enough for which to be thankful.  And enough pie to feed an army... seriously, how many pies can seven people eat over the holiday?!  


HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!

Labels: ,