Just like so many others (because you all know that I don't have an original thought in my head), I'm thankful for so many things.
- my Mr. Right, who loves me despite my idiosyncrasies
- my kids who still ask to snuggle from time to time
- good health for all of us
- food enough that I never have to worry about what to make
- a job where I'm safe and warm from the winter elements
- although I'm not thankful for the cold weather, I am thankful that it didn't start getting cold until today, the day before Thanksgiving - hallelujah!
- customers who come to Shalee's Diner
- customers who allow Shalee's Diner to come to them
- french fries
- parents and in-awes who are still alive and well (they're all still with us - a blessing indeed!)
- books, books, books
- and last, but not least, a Father who loves me so much that he gives me all the above and more - like unending love and freedom from sin
All in all, I have more than enough for which to be thankful. And enough pie to feed an army... seriously, how many pies can seven people eat over the holiday?!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!