Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WFMW - Free Meals

A few months ago, when I was bored at work, I googled "free meals" and entered my town name.

Boy was I surprised when I found a list of places where you can sign up via the internet for a free birthday meal! So I signed away.

And then I forgot all about it.

Until last Friday...

So far I've had a great meal at Red Robin, I plan to have another great on at b.d. mongolian and Arby's, I've won a free "something" to eat at Famous Dave's and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be eating the Cold Stone Ice Cream and the Baskins Robbins scoop without a care in the world.

You know, this turning 37 thing isn't bad at all... If you want to join in my festivities and giveaway, read my pre-birthday post to see if you want to join the fun!

Head on over to Shannon's for some other great tips.