WFMW - How To Shop For A Wardrobe On Ebay
Come closer my little friends. I'll tell you my shopping secret...
Here’s the long and short of how to shop ebay for clothes.
- Log onto ebay and select “Clothing”.
- Next select “Women’s Clothing”. Ummm, if you're a guy and you're shopping you might want to select "Men's Clothing". If you're a guy shopping for himself and you're selecting "Women's Clothing", then I don't want to know about it.
- From there you can do one of two things: type in your normal clothing size to see all the clothing that is available for you. (You can further narrow it by adding a color or a style that you want.)
- OR you can do what I do: I put in my size and then add the word "Lot". All the bulk clothing listings will come up. You peruse those lots and then decide if you want to bid.
- Remember to look at the shipping when you are determining how much you want to pay over all because some of the sellers will gouge you there.
That’s it! I found two lots - one that had 31 pieces and another that had 40 pieces - that I bid and won, costing me $150 altogether or the equivalent of 3 or 4 things in a store. I’m not a huge ebay advocate; I just love that I won two lots that contained several pieces and that I don’t have to go shopping except for undies and shoes…
Oh, and unless you wear a size 6x like Michelle thinks that I do, you can bid to your hearts content and you won't bother me a bit!
Head on over to Shannon's place to get some other awesome tips!