Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gratituesday 2

It's time for a little shout out to the Lord, so you know that it must be Gratituesday, where one can be vocally thankful for something in life.

It's so simple really, but after talking with multiple people the last few days about glasses/contacts/eyesight, I am so grateful that I don't have to have anything to see yet. (I do have a pair of reading glasses, but I only got them because we had money to burn in our cafeteria plan. The optometrist said that I could get glasses if I wanted to get them, but I didn't have to have them. I still read without them, but boy, they look pretty in that little blue holder!)

What a joy to not have to search or worry about glasses in order to take in this beautiful world. I know that my time is coming to need them, but until that happens, I'm going to appreciate that I am apparatus free for now!

There are so many things that I take for granted. This sense happens to be one of many things that I don't really thank God about on any kind of basis.

Head on over to Laura at Heavenly Homemakers to see some other ways that people are thankful for their not-so-little things.

Labels: ,