Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Punctuation!





You Are a Comma







You are open minded and extremely optimistic.

You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.

You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.

You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.

Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.

(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)

You excel in: Inspiring people

You get along best with: The Question Mark


Too bad I married a colon… (Kidding, Mr. Right. Just kidding!)

So what do you think?  Right?  Wrong?  I need to hear from you.  I'm feeling down right lonely of late...  Tell me what you think and if you take it, tell me what YOU are and we'll see how accurate/inaccurate it is for you.

Labels: