Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008

Oh my... Time really has been flying if I can't remember to join into the fray of one of my favorite things ever!  It's time for the Spring Reading Thing 2008, hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days.  (There she is with that catchy title again...  That girl, she should be in marketing!)

So here are the books on my list for this Spring:
  1. Cold Sassy Tree
  2. Citizen Girl
  3. The Companion
  4. Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt
  5. Anna's Book
  6. Brave New World
  7. Water For Elephants
  8. All the PD James books (Mr. Right calls them PaJama books.) Cover Her Face
  9. A Mind To Murder
  10. Unnatural Causes
  11. Shroud for a Nightingale
  12. An Unsuitable Job for a Woman
  13. The Black Tower
  14. Death of an Expert Witness
  15. The Skull Beneath the Skin
  16. A Taste For Death
  17. Devices and Desires
  18. Original Sin
  19. A Certain Justice
  20. Death in Holy Orders
  21. The Murder Room
  22. The Lighthouse
  23. The Bible (Isaiah and Jeremiah)
Whew... That's a lot of books!  Well, my eyes are usually bigger than my stomach...  It might as well work the same for my brain!  We'll see how I do with the reviews this time.  Last time?  Not so much...

Happy Reading everyone!

Labels: