Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Prayers of a Righteous Man Is Powerful and Effective

(James 5:16b)

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I cannot tell you how much I coveted and truly needed your prayers for this meeting.

I was able to talk with my friend and my friend heard me out. It can be a hard thing to admit past mistakes and experiences, but I think that because I was willing to do so, it made great strides in reaching my friend's heart. I can only hope that God will work wonders in that heart and make changes for the better. It will be tough, dirty and unpleasant for a while, but I know that God can get someone through that and more because He did it for me.

If you would continue to offer prayers on my friend's behalf, I would greatly appreciate it. Here are a few things to pray for my friend: strength, commitment and the ability to hold to the truth.

Prayers of thanks going up to Him for you and your willingness to pray for an unknown situation with a fellow blogger. Now that is the definition of brotherly kindness and love.

Labels: