Monday, November 06, 2006

Say What?!

So I was talking with Jeana last week and she says, "Lauren and I both agree that your profile picture isn't you. It's not a good picture for you."

"What do you mean it's not a good picture? My daughter took that picture and I love it. I think I look good in it!" I belt out in my defense.

Jeana replied, "No, no, no. It's a great picture. But when when we look at it, we think you're going to be all sweet and nice and kind. But now that we've met you, the picture doesn't fit."

I'm starting to rethink this whole MIRL thing. With friends like that, who needs blogging?

(By the way, even though she had to convince me of it, Jeana meant that my picture was too calm and serene - not that I'm not sweet and kind and all that jazz. They just felt that after meeting me, they recommended that I post a picture that fits my character so much better. Well, alright Jeana and Lauren - I'll find something that fits me better, but let me state up front: I'm not posing in the nude.)

Labels: