Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WFMW - quick cleaning



One year my mother-in-awe gave me a really useful gift. I think it cost her all of 50 cents, but it has made my dish cleaning so much easier.

First you buy one of these. Just a small one will do. I've seen them at WallyWorld and Tarzhay for half a buck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then you fill it until it looks to have about an inch of dishwashing soap in the bottom. Slowly fill the remainder of the container with water - close to the top. Put the sprayer, swirl to mix and...

Presto! Instant dishwashing soap without the need to fill a sink to clean.

I use this so often that if I were to go without it now, I'm not sure I would know how to do dishes.

It comes in really handy when you need to clean the cutting board after cutting meat, when you want to wash a knife, when you need to clean out a lunchbox.

I think you get the idea.

If you want to get other great ideas, head on over to Shannon's place.

Labels: