Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Meme

Chili tagged me, oh, at least a month ago, and I'm finally getting to do this one too. I don't know why but this one kind of frightened me. It seems to SERIOUS... serious is different for me, and sometimes different is good.

  • If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be? Just one vice, huh? Does eating count? I mean you have to eat, right? So that shouldn't count at all. I should say sex, but that's not really a vice. It's a necessity too. Well, at least for me. SOOO...I would have to pick reading. So that would definitely encompass the reading of books and all things bloggish. Whew. I really didn't see how I could choose between those two.

  • If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be? I'd change way that most people view themselves in the most negative, self-demeaning, critical ways. What makes anyone one else any better than you that you must compare yourself to them and find yourself lacking? It's all a lie, people. It's all a lie. (Even supermodels wish that they looked differently than they do.) You're beautiful, people! Beautiful and loved.

Unfortunately, I'm often a combination of the the two...
  • If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be? This question verges on the answers from this post... I'll just refer you to it again.

  • If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be? I'd go watch Enoch (Gen 5:24). How did he walk with God and what did he do/say/know to have God love him so much that God just took him to be with him? No dying or nuthin'... That's just a beautiful thought.

  • What is one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back? For our first anniversary, Mr. Right gave me a pair of diamond earrings. I lost one about a year ago, and I really did cry over them - not because of the cost, but because of what they meant to me. We had no money, but he managed to scrimp enough together so that he could give me something that was special. (And for the record, he got a shirt... that was on sale... I totally got the better end of the deal. But in my defense, he told me, "Let's not spend a lot on gifts." Big dummy...)

  • What is your one most important contribution to this world?

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


    Ummm, and I don't mean the dancing... I have yet to figure out how to do anything thing but the "white woman's dance". At least I can say that my kids come by their (lack of) dancing honestly.

  • What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about? Ummm, is anything about me hidden? Let's see... I rock at Catch Phrase... sometimes.

  • What is your most cherished possession? Besides my salvation? It would have to be this:

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    I just love this man!
  • What one person influenced your life the most when growing up? How do you pick just one?! That's just crazy to say that only one person formed your mind, personality, desires... AND I figure if I don't name just one, then you have more than one person to blame for me.

  • What word describes you better than any other? I'd rather have YOU name it for me. (Please be nice.)

Now I tag Lori, Beck, AggieJenn, and Addie because she IS still alive...

Labels: