Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Under Construction

Our roof is being worked on as I type. The pounding and the banging from the upper side of the building is enough to give me a headache. But Jeana suggested, "You should go outside and watch. Either you can laugh at the beauty of the eye candy or you can laugh at the cracks that would be showing."

Candy? Did someone say candy? I think I have some dark chocolate here somewhere... Sorry, I get so easily distracted these days. Where was I?

Oh yes, here's what I'm forced to put up with around here... all week, mind you. The nerve of that landlord! I know, I know... I can feel your pity from here and I thank you for it. Oh the burdens of working where I do...

(And no, Mr. Right. They don't look like this... their muscles are way bigger. Kidding! I'm just kidding!)

Labels: ,