Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Am SO Lost


Unbeknownst to us, we watched the season finale to Lost: the second season. (Unbeknownst because I saw that there was a 7th disc and thought we had 4 more episodes to go. Needless to say, we were up entirely too late because we were only going to watch "one more," but the one more turned out to be the finale and you just can't stop in the middle of a finale, even if it is 11 PM and you have to be up at 5 AM. Just not possible...)

So I'm tired this morning. But it was so worth it.

Anyway, I want to say to all you Lost watchers, I'm so hooked! Questions, questions, questions galore about everyone and everything. And I have to say that I've guessed a lot of the things that have been revealed lately, thank you very much. I said to Mr. Right in the first season that I think it is all a set up, an experiment, that someone has been jury-rigging the situation. So far it's been true. (Personally, I think that the flight didn't crash but was set to appear that it did. I'll know in a few years if I'm right about that one.)

Anyway, on top of being really busy at work, I get to be really tired and have my brain pulled in 25 different directions regarding Lost: the second season. Bonus.

And can I just tell you how much I cried over the murder of Libby! I kept thinking that something would have been in the blanket to keep her from being injured, but noooo - they killed off the girl that liked Hurley. Bummer, man... bummer. Shannon, not a tear, but Libby and Boone - yeah.

Michael just made me mad. That Big Dummy.

Still wondering about Locke and Mr. Eko... what happened to them? Charlie made it out alive... (And I totally cheered him when he threw the virgin Mary's into the ocean. Way to grow up, Charlie.)

And Mr. Right is all disgusted with Sawyer. He keeps shaking his head as to why Kate (or anyone else) would be attracted to him. I've never been a lover of "bad boys", so I have to admit that I don't see the attraction either.

He's also bothered by all the stupidity that runs rampant. He gets annoyed that no one offers information or asks questions when something quizzical happens. It's three shows later when someone thinks to ask or share.

And yay for Sun and Jin. That's a couple I would love to see grow more and more in love and in their marriage. I was really worried when they showed Sun with Mr. Hotel Owner, but thankfully it didn't detour in that direction.

There's so many other characters that I have rattling around in my mind... I can't get them all down.

All I can say is that it's going to be so worth the overdue charges at the library. I don't think I could have waited another few months to get back on the list to finish this season...

So, now all I have to do is to get caught up on season 3 this summer, and I'll be ready to join Shannon and the gang for their Lost Recaps instead of covering my eyes and singing "La la laaaa" really loudly when I see a Lost post. Whew. I can't wait to join that club.

Comment all you want about Lost, but please, don't give anything away about Season 3. I'd like the mysteries to stay mysteries until I can see them with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears.

Labels: ,