Out of Office
I think it will be a while before I can even get out of the office as I'm swamped. Oh the joys of being really busy. (Not complaining as I really do love it. It makes me feel slightly needed here.)
However, these are the "Out of Office" e-mail messages that I would want to leave if I were given the opportunity to run away again. But really, I value my job too much...
- I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
- You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
- Sorry to have missed you, but I am at the doctor's having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
- I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received. (My favorite!)
- Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
- The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over.)
- Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks. (Second favorite)
- Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
- I've run away to join a different circus.
- I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Sean' instead of Shalee.
Oh, and if you don't see as much of me in your comment sections, please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'll be keeping up with my reading in my ever-vanishing breaks at work, but not talking back as much - only if time will allow. I'm not worried though. This too shall pass, and I'll be back to my old commenting, blogging self soon.
Happy Monday y'all. Make it count.