Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bloggers Anonymous

Hi.

My name is Shalee, and I am a blogger.

I’ve been an unofficial blogger forever, but an official one for over a few weeks now. I am addicted to thinking about blogs. I can’t help it. I wake up and I think, “What am I going to blog about today?”

Either that or Must. Have. Coffee.

But the blog thought is absolutely next.

Something will happen during the day and I think, “Now that is something to blog about!”

I remember times of family, friends, situations, jokes, movies, books, and I know I want to write about them. I hear a funny situation and think, “Can I use that in a blog?”

I go to bed with thoughts of blogs rolling around my brain. I try to control it, but I am afraid it is taking over me. Kind of like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers thing, but only instead of an alien, I’ve got this blog demon inside of me, dying to get out. Maybe I should rename myself Legion, for there are many…

Nothing is sacred. If it’s blog worthy, it will be written down or at least slightly composed in my head.

Yep, I’m a blogger. It could be a problem, but for now, I’ve got it under control. If I find myself getting carried away, or if you do, let me know.

I’ll blog a 12 Step Program – Bloggers Anonymous.

Hey, I may even find out that I am not the only one with these symptoms. It’s good to know that there are others suffering like me in this world. Maybe we can have our own BA Meetings, with really good appetizers and wine.

Just don’t be surprised if it shows up on my blog sometime…

Labels: ,