Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm turning into my parents...

I cannot sleep lately. I come home really tired, force myself to be helpful and patient (failing often) and there for the kids and am going to bed right after my daughter is tucked into bed, which is not as early as I would like it to be. (I am thinking of changing her bedtime to 7 PM.)

Although I am dead tired, I toss and turn until I fall asleep, but I awake at 3 AM feeling as if no sleep has helped me. And I am getting cranky... and emotional... I woke up this morning wanting to cry. Just too tired for my own good.

My parents have been in this pattern for a long time, especially my mom. I don't see how the woman is still alive, living on the little amount of sleep that she gets. It is something to which I am NOT looking forward.

At least I am guaranteed some private reading time or some uninterrupted prayer time.

I'm sure that God is trying to get my attention about something, but I can't figure it out yet. Pray that I get it soon, because if not, I am going to lose it.

Okay that's my blog for today. Gripe. Gripe. Gripe. Blah. Blah. Blah.


Let me end on a positive note.

Aren't these kids cute?




There. I feel better already.

Labels: ,