Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WFMW - Audioblogging


I've had several people ask how I audioblog. I would like to make you think that I am some super-smart whiz, a woman who is on the cutting edge of technology, who knows all the next "in" thing, but then I remember that you read my blog and know that I would be absolutely lying. So let me just share with you how I stumbled upon learned to audioblog.

First you go to the Audioblogger site.

Then you follow the directions. It's three very easy steps to set it up.

It's that simple.

The only drawback is that you have to have a Blogger account. I don't know if there is a typepad or another audioblogging system available for the other blog hosts. Oh, and there has been a couple of times that my post has vanished. But most of the time, they show up about 20 seconds after I end the call.

If you are anything like me, then you will set it up and not do anything with it for months until you get the courage to blog via your voice which you will think is too nasally and you will worry that your post will sound stupid or boring. But then you will think, "I don't care. I gotta be me!" and life will be good again, especially when someone calls you a "techno wizard." Yeah, it's really good then.

Labels: