Monday, June 12, 2006

Cannot Even THINK Straight Today

First of all, I don't know what happened to my fingers over the weekend. They have decided to forget how to type... This will not bode well for me today at work, I think, especially since I will have a week's worth of stuff to do on this one day.

This week I will be out of town on a (clear throat) business trip. (Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Say no more, say no more.) I'm going out of town to do something that I cannot mention at this point because it is a surprise, but I will tell you all about it later, via audioblog. I fully expect it to be a fun time, even though I will be making a complete fool of myself... It's a really good thing that I have experience with this bit of talent. I can just chalk it up to being the comedy relief! And just for the record, my boss knows and approves and is going, so work will just have to keep until I get back.

Which will be the following Monday because Mr. Right and I taking off Thursday and Friday to pick up these two kids from Memphis.
















And I MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY! Okay, I feel better know.

Plus, I will get to see my folks and the folks that are my "other parents" who I love dearly and all my "siblings" from that family. And I get to have the world's best BBQ in a place where they KNOW how to make it. That will have to do me for a while...

Our dining room is not done yet, but it looks sooooooo much better than it did before we started on it. And I must say that all the sanding will push up my yearly dusting because you really can engrave your name on any piece of furniture or on any shelf and see it from 10 feet away. That is just so sad..

But I will have it done (it being the dining room and the dusting) before June 24th for the "Lunch of Bloggers." If want to join me and about 20 other ladies for a fantastic time, just remember to email me so that I can give you the details. It looks like fun, food and fellowship are on the menu for that day!


Oh, and my owie is healing, even though it keeps weeping almost everyday. It was really bad the first 3 days... I couldn't even keep a bandaid on it. But it is starting to do what God intended the body to do. It's ugly, but it's healing. It just means no short skirts for a while. (I only mean above the knee, so don't anyone write to me about not wearing short skirts!)

That's all I have time for right now. Just say a prayer for us for the traveling and don't worry if you don't see me around the blogdom this week. (No - Mr. Right has NOT killed me yet for posting that picture of him, mainly because he doesn't know about it yet. Remember busted computer at home? God really does work in wonderous ways...)