Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'd Like to Eat My Turkey in a Big Brown Shoe

The first time I heard this song was on the radio, after it came out on SNL. Now, I've never been a huge fan of SNL because although it can be hilarious, it is often off-colored or raunchy; I wasn't willing to sit through hours of it searching for the good stuff.

However, I laughed my head off when I heard it and quickly started singing parts of it. Fortunately, it is a song that if you don't know the words, you can just make them up. Or if you don't like the words that are sung (which there are a few lines that I would have not written), you could insert your own. Kind of like your own Turkey Karaoke.

That's probably part of the reasons why I like it so much.

I hope you will too. (But sing really loudly when he gets the brother line, especially if there are young ears in the room.)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Labels: