Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm a Chili Wannabe!

Well, I'm no Chili (and really, I could never be that cool even with all the help in the world), but here's my nod at having a little halloween fun.












Here's my handmade Witch's Curtain. Easy as pie and I've already gotten quite a few smiles and nods over it from the neighbors and squeals of delight from the kids.












The one time I don't mind having little critters seen around the house...














We're just a little batty around here...

















Isn't he a keeper?! He just makes me smile every time I walk by him.














This witch candle holder lights the bathroom in a spooky, yet inviting way.  (Sorry about the poor photo.  I couldn't hold the camera still...)













You can't tell from the picture, but when the candle is lit, it casts little light pictures all along the wall.   














A little haunted house - Mr. Right says it looks like it's on fire.














And finally, this sweet little ghost is my pride and joy only because I made it. Yep, I MADE IT! I know... my "I'm no craftsy person" statement may need to be retired. (I'm making 2 more later this week.)

The one thing I've learned about this little experiment is that trying to be Chili is really hard work, but it's a lot of fun and well worth it.  And remember Chili, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Labels: