Friday, May 09, 2008

Who What When Where Meme

I found this meme at Pam's place, Without Fear. I couldn't help myself.
  • Where is your cell phone? In my purse... along with my new matching Bluetooth which I still haven't gotten used to yet.

  • Your significant other? Well, assuming you mean Mr. Right, he's upstairs in the shower. Hey! That gives me an idea. I'll be back in a bit...

  • Your hair? Well, some of it I'm sure is down the drain now... But the rest is still on top of my head.

  • Your mother? In Florida with my Dad

  • Your father? In Florida with my Mom

  • Your favorite thing? My favorite thing is still upstairs getting ready for work. (My two other favorite things are at school.)

  • Your dream last night? Gone. I didn't have any Chocolate Fudge ice cream to bring out the good stuff.

  • Your favorite drink? My favorite drink is separated in different parts of the kitchen, waiting to be mixed for a wonderfully fruity and refreshing cocktail. That gives me another idea! But I'll wait until tonight to follow through on that one.

  • Your dream/goal? To go on a long, romantic trip with Mr. Right to Italy

  • The room you’re in? Kitchen, but I'd rather be in the bathroom (see above)

  • Your fears? They're locked in the remotest part of my heart, wanting to come out, but I've prayed to God that he'll keep them imprisoned for the rest of my life. Those suckers are gonna be there a looooong time.

  • Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happily living with Mr. Right, while the The Girl is getting ready to go to her graduation and The Boy is preparing to hit the high school scene. Good night... All that in six years?! Oh, that's too soon.

  • Where were you last night? Home with the family, taking a walk with the family, then reading a book - but not with the family. We did however all pile onto the bed and read our own books. So I lied. I did read with the family.

  • What you’re not? Tall or perfect or as funny as I think I am or as thin as you think I am

  • Muffins? No, I'm not a muffin either. But if I were, I'd be a blueberry or strawberry one.

  • One of your wish list items? I've already told you that one... More nets please!

  • Where you grew up? Millington, Tennessee - but technically speaking, I'm still growing up even if it means that I won't get an inch taller in height.

  • The last thing you did? Took a drink of yummy coffee (Thanks Avon for our wonderful gift!)

  • What are you wearing? A tank and black exercise pants, which have been poorly named in my case...

  • Your TV? OFF, and that suits me just fine.

  • Your pets? At my mother-in-awe's house. We miss that cat.

  • Your computer? I'd love to say iBook, but wouldn't you know it? We got one that crashed (gasp!), and we have to have it fixed. Now I'm on the PC in the kitchen.

  • Your life? Well-lived and well-loved

  • Your mood? I'm feeling pretty happy and content right now.

  • Missing someone? Yes! Would you all come for visits sometime? I could use some company to share this good mood. You bring the wine. Mr. Right and Iwill make the pie.

  • Your car? No, I'm not missing my car, although I love my sweet Accord.

  • Something you’re not wearing? Well, a bra for starters... (#19)

  • Favorite store? TJ Maxx, Walmart, Target, Aldi, Junior League store - basically anywhere I can get a great deal at an incredibly low price

  • Your summer? Will be spent mostly at home with Mr. Right, thanks the ever-rising gas prices. The kids will be at Grandma's again and hopefully, we'll be packing up and moving into a new home before the kids return. Hey, one can always hope!

  • Like someone? Well, I always pictured myself like Sandra Bullock or Katharine Hepburn, at least in their funnier roles. Knowing y'all, you're thinking I'm more like Grover or Oscar the Grouch

  • Your favorite color? Blue. No, red! Aaaaahhhh... (Name that movie.)

  • When is the last time you laughed? This morning. The Boy tried on all his shorts and he can be pretty entertaining when you get him one on one.

  • Last time you cried? Hmmm... I'll say Sunday because sometimes those sermons hit right were I need to be hit.

  • Who will repost this? Good question. You tell me!

Labels: ,