Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WFMW - Valentine's Day

Welcome to the reversed WFMW at Shalee's Diner.  I love these days because it's the one day when I get to take a booth and ask you to take my order.

My request this time is to ask what you think is a fantastic Valentine's day gift for a 41-year-old, romantic hunk of burning love.  (He'll kill me for that last sentence.  He has enough of a problem not turning eight shades of discomfort from my imposed title "Mr. Right".)  

Give me your top suggestions because this year my brain will not cooperate with me and I'm drawing a big old ________!

Oh, and while you're at it, would you mind bringing me coffee and a slice of that apple pie?  The big piece because I'm hungry after all this hard work.

Now head on back to Shannon's, aka World Traveling Superstar, to help some others out too.

Labels: