Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Do You Get My Meanings?

Morning Glory seeded me with this sweet little word meaning meme for my blog, so I thought I would go ahead and plant it for you to enjoy as well.

It's a word meaning meme where I am to write what the words mean to me.

Piggy bank - This little piggy had none.

Yesterday - All my trouble seemed so far away... Yesterday I was going from before sun up to way after sun down, but I had the pleasure of talking with this little southern belle. She is a D.O.L.L. (And my favorite part? When she turned to tell her children who she was talking to, and her oldest daughter squealed in delight! That's right; I'm squeal-worthy to her. That totally just made my day! Well that and the actual conversation...)

Ronald - McDonald's? Nah, that's too easy... Ronald is a name of my brother and of my father-in-awe.

Rainbows - God's promise, just one of many that I lean on with full assurance.

Now I'm hoping to tag some untagged peeps.

Shannon, Chilihead, Stacey, Gibee and Kim: will you play along? If anyone else wants to play, consider yourself tagged and leave them in the comments or let me know and I'll come and see your meanings at your place!

Here are your words:

Buttercup
Bookstore
Pasta
Inspiration

Happy playing!

Labels: