Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's A Good Thing They Have Great Coffee Here

Because the scanner went down again!

Like the first time with this result or the second time.

So here's my next submission to the IT people:

Scanner has pulled a Breakout!

Sound the alarm! The equipment is still here, but the connection has escaped. It bypassed all the all the people swarming the coffee pot undetected. That in and of itself is a miracle. It had a masterplan that work to full success. It's probably been planning it for months, that dirty rotten connection. I've tried to discover it everywhere, but alas it has left me no clues. Neither I nor Leisa can find hide or hair of it. I think it hit the river to throw off its scent. We'd like to request some reinforcements here so that the wayward connection can be found. We're in full lockdown mode until it returns to its cell.

But by golly, if you find that it is in the Cayman Islands, I'm going to find it myself! I'll drag its sorry butt back - it should take a week, I think. I know, I know... it's a call beyond duty, but anything for the company.

The IT man called just a few minutes ago, laughing.

Hey, my scanner is fixed... and in record time.

Labels: ,