Thursday, April 12, 2007

Reason # 88

... why Mr. Right has my heart.

Look at what was awaiting my arrival to bed last night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now just a closer look so that you can see all the goodness.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(In case you can't read it, it's something from the French bakery that just opened in town.)

What was inside, you ask?

Well, just this delicious little goody...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(It was a chocolate creme brule that was divine!)

And this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I questioned Mr. Right as to why all the delightful gifts, he said it was just a first anniversary present for our 15th anniversary... in July... that's 3 months away in case you're counting.

Oh my lands... does this man know one of my love languages or what?!

And Chili, this is just one in a sea of reasons why I will take the tangible, heart-stopping/makes-my blood-rush of Mr. Right over eye candy anyday...

Labels: , ,