Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday I saw so many things.
  • leaves starting to turn colors
  •  my running pants after an extremely long hiatus  (I only walked, but it was really fast!  Baby steps...)
  • a bright blue cloudless sky after a warm rain
  • a hawk gracefully gliding
  • lots of smiles in return as I walked to WalMart
  • emails from good friends
  • a clean kitchen (gasp!)
  • the pilot for the Bionic Woman (Annh...  I don't think it's going to make it.)
  • a fingerless storm door (that only lasted until the boy came home... sigh)
  • my cell phone showed a wonderful friend on the other end
  • an empty Bloglines page (Woo hoo!)
  • lots of prayers for family and friends as I thought about them
  • Scribbit's recipe for Sweet and Sour Pork, which the kids basically told me that I have to make again very soon  (It was quite delicious, but add onions to her recipe - Yummy!)
  • reading in one of my challenge books (which will be a challenge with its 866 small-font pages  (What was I thinking?!)
  • an empty laundry basket (just one of the many reasons I love Mr. Right)
  • a sweet boy who hugged me often
  • a beautiful girl whose eyes sparkled with happiness and whose voice often came to my ears
  • a perfect-for-me man who kissed the socks off me when he came home
  • a lady who laid her head on a pillow and fell asleep quickly
All in all, yesterday was a pretty great day.

Labels: