Thursday, February 16, 2006

Clear As Mud

Did you konw taht we rlelay can usentadnrd gberibsih?

"The pmaonhneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deons’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are - the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg! Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt. All tsohe A's for ntinhog! (Dno't tlel my kdis.)

Waht I ralley need is for tihs to tfanresr to my cvroesnaaoitl slklis... at lseat oehrts bneig albe to floolw me wehn I jmup anuord in my tghouths. Tnhik of all the conacmimituon eorrrs taht wluod be celaerd up if taht culod hpeapn! Mr. Rhigt wluod nveer hvae an escuxe for musidnnsiratndeg me aaign...

If you can raed tihs mkae a cnmemot on the bolg. It wolud be petrty naet to haer ohetrs oinponis!

PS... I tllotay aimdt taht I slote tihs ieda form the bkaycrad sreies.