Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Mug Shot (Oh I'm So Ashamed To Admit That I Have One)

Did you think I meant a real, honest to goodness, I've been to jail mugshot? Shame on you! I've told you what kind of person I was here, just look at the naughtiest childhood behavior to see how bad I was... How could you even think that? Good Night Nurse!

Antique Mommy tagged me with this different meme, and I, for one, could not pass it up, even though I have a few others that I think I have yet to do. (If I've missed your tag for a meme, would you please let me know? I've slept since then and can't remember squat sometimes.)

Anyway... it's a mug shot meme where I am to show my favorite mug, the one I reach for the most when I'm pouring that cup of coffee to get me going or the one I reach for the most when I'm having dessert or the one that I... Well you get the idea.

So here is the one I hold the most.


The picture on the side sums up why I need the cup in the first place. I don't know why I settled on this cup as being "mine", but I did. I do know how to share though, so if you are coming to my house on Saturday after the Lunch of Bloggers get-together (I just had to put it in there again... email me if you want to come and I'll give you the details.) and you reach for that mug, I'll let you use it. I know that I'll get to use it in the morning.

But to be quite honest, I'll take most any mug, as long as it is full of great coffee with a bit of cream. Truly, I am not that picky when it comes to getting my fix. I've been known to use a sippy cup when that was all I could find. Hey, I know no limits when it comes to getting a much needed cup of joe.

So let's see... I challenge Addie from Life with Little Women, BooMama (I love her tag line!), Stacey from Just Me and My Guys, kpjara from Can You Hear Me Now and f-stop steve (I had to pick you. You have a photoblog!) to show us your mug shots and go ahead and tell us with what you like to have yours filled. Curious minds want to know!

Labels: ,