Thursday, June 01, 2006

TT 8... Introducing Addie the Magnificent

Rememer the "Lunch of Bloggers" on June 24th. If you can come just email me so that I can make sure you get all the information for it!

****************************************************

Last night I finally met Addie from Life with Little Women. Let me just tell you all that she is a doll! We had do much fun getting to know each other, although we were good friends just from reading each other's blogs. I am very much looking forward to getting to know her better!




Thirteen things that either occurred, came up or Addie and I laughed about during our first meeting. (Insert live audience laughter because that is what we did almost the whole time.)


1. My first words to Addie: "You are as cute in person as you are on your blog!"

2. "I should have reviewed your blog to remind myself about things about you."

3. "No... That would seem too much like stalking."

4. "Don't you remember my blog about..." "That's right! And then you..."

5. "What is my boss calling me about at this time in the evening!" (Later) "I really do like him. He's a great guy to work for..."

6. "How does that Dream Dinner place work? How much does it cost? What? You still have to cook it after paying for it?!"

7. "That girl is way too thin. I don't think I was that skinny even in high school."

8. "I bet your kids are laughing all the time!"

9. "All we can do is try our best. It's hard being a mom."

10. "So what are you doing with your girls when it comes to dating? Do you have set things decided already? Are you going on every first date or just the first date?"

11. "You're the next Mrs. Robinson..."

12. "You know when you meet someone and you just connect? That's how I feel about you."

13. "What time do they close? It's been two hours already?! Sheesh..."

(and an extra for grins and giggles...)

14. "I can't wait to have you and your family over really soon!"














Coffee with Addie at the Beanology... And a good time was had by all. (Well not the barista because we really needed to be kicked out due to closing, but the poor guy didn't want to do it.)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Labels: ,