Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Reading Thing 2007


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I am so thankful for creative and initiative individuals like Katrina at Callapidder Days who find ways for us to better ourselves. Y'all all know that I love reading. I don't think we do enough of it in this boob tube world. So anytime someone is encouraging us to work our brains, expand our minds and to live in a world of imagination, I'm all over it!

So I hearby announce my reading challenge list.

Hopefully I can do more than what is listed, but this is an excellent start.

>The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

The Autobiography of Henry VIII by Margaret George

The Bible
by God (Joshua – II Kings)

The Boleyn Inheritance
by Philppa Gregory

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

A Circle of Quiet by Madeleine L’Engle

The Cold Moon by Jeffery Deaver

Dune by Frank Herbert

Eldest by Christopher Palolini

Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo

The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfiel

A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson

And to further show my obsession with books, I am refraining from mentioning the other 28 books that I wanted to list but didn't. I know, I know. I need help. But until then, pass me another book, would ya?

Labels: