Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sending a Bit of Birthday Love

Do you know who has a birthday today?

Antique Mommy is celebrating the fact that she looks absolutely nothing like an antique mommy.  She is one gorgeous, youth-filled woman - on the inside and the out!  That girl... if it weren't for the fact that I think she's the greatest thing since slice bread, I'd be totally envious.  But I won't be because she's too sweet to let someone feel that way over her.  

If you haven't read Antique Mommy, then head on over to her place and see why she's all that... and more.

This suggestion comes with a contingency though: You can only go read her as long as you promise to come back here too.  Once you read what really great writing is, you may not be so inclined to visit me as much...  So come back for your daily dose of mediocracy, okay?  Okay.  I'm glad we've got that settled.

Happy Birthday Antique Mommy!  

Labels: ,