Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

All right, I'm moving up in the world. I've decided to join in on the Thursday Thirteen, with the help of Addie. (Thank you!)

Someone may have to walk me through the linking later. None the less, I am excited about viewing everyone's thirteens today.




Thirteen Favorite Places Shalee Would Rather Be



1. With Antique Mommy, stepping over the toys and drinking our cuppa
2. With f-stop, drinking the first round
3. With Addie, eating fresh chocolate-covered donuts
4. With Susanne, drinking a Mocha Breve
5. With Gibee, throwing erasers at her
6. With Shannon, scraping A&D off her floor
7. With Kate, watching the thunderstorms
8. With Kelsey, hiding with her on top of the laundry cabinets
9. With Mel, eating her favorite pizza and her eggrolls
10. With Jeana, watching Pride & Prejudice (A&E version of course)
11. With Liz, laughing at the comedy of parenthood
12. With the anonymous commentor who said that Mr. Right should take me out to dinner. That person so gets me!
13. With Mr. Right, at that dinner... in Tahiti


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Undercover Angel
2. Addie
3. Chaotic Home

4. Heather

5. Sheri



***Update***

Susanne mentioned that I don't have anything on the list about my boss. (Yeah, I'm a full-time working mom.)

14. With my boss, eating at Bristols and getting a raise

Thank you so much for pointing out that missing thought, Susanne!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,