Friday, March 31, 2006

Bring Out Your Dead

I know, two posts in one day again... But now I don't have to do this on the weekend. And really if you are going to get a virus, it's better to have the weekend to recover... (f-stop, I'm catching up to you slowly but surely. By the way, f-stop, click on this title... I did it just for you!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask and it shall be given.

It seems that I finally caught the Indie Virus that has been going around the blogosphere. What you don't need to know is that I practically ripped momrn2's toothbrush out of her mouth and stuck it in mine to get infected. (momrn2, I owe you a new toothbrush... Just tell me the color and one will be on the way.) But, at last I get to "suffer" from this blessed little virus.

The good part is that I do not have to suffer alone.

Here is what I have to paste:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearsonified has started a small, casual social experiment, it’s called “The Indie Virus.” Here’s how Pearsonified describes this experiment:



The experiment, henceforth referred to as “The Indie Virus,” has two
goals:*


  1. To bring exposure to lesser known blogs (especially those outside of Technorati’s top 100)*
  2. To explore the metrics behind a viral linking campaign launched by the “little guys” (less popular blogs)

Now I have lots of sites that I visit that I wish more people knew about.

So I hearby declare that I make the following people sick. No, no... That so did not come out right...

Rephrased: I hearby declare that the following people should be contaminated and have more visitors to their sights:

Antique Mommy, you of the chicken wipes and super cleaning son, get your lysol cleaner out for you now have the Indie Virus. (You Indie followers really need to visit her. That woman is a hoot!)

f-stop steve, your photoblog needs more traffic. How you have remained unnoticed, I do not know because your work is brilliant and fun all at once. Therefore, you are now infected with the Indie Virus. (I don't think you'll need your ambulance for this emergency, though.)

Actual Unretouched Photo, I know you don't need anymore sickness in your life, but really I think you can handle this Indie Virus. There is no spewing with this one.

Heather from One Woman's World, you could use some more love. So take it in the form of the Indie Virus.

Finally Mary from Mary on a Mission, since you are brand new to this blogging world, I might as well share the germs. There is no escaping the Indie Virus now!

There. I feel so much better spreading the germs around to so many people. Now, none of you can say that I never gave you anything!

Labels: