Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Weird Meme

Stacey, Stacey, Stacey... Do you know what kind of can of worms you have opened here? I know I'm weird, but truly there is not enough blogspace available to point out all my peculiarities...

But I shall attempt to abide by the rules...

Oops, I just deleted the rules. Oh well, more stuff for me to not have to follow. I do remember something about listing six and then tagging six, so it can't be too hard to do.

  1. I love to eat Milk Duds with popcorn. The chewy, chocolaty caramel goes so well with the crunchy, salty puffs of corn.
  2. When driving down the road, I take extreme satisfaction when I happen to catch up to and pass the car in front of me. Not that I'm competitive or anything.
  3. I love to play cards: Spades, Hearts, Euchre, Razzle-dazzle (5 player pitch), bid around the table, rummy, etc.
  4. I don't feel guilty when I get to have time away from the kids, but at the same time, I can't wait to get them back.
  5. When we get to go out to eat, I prefer to split a meal with Mr. Right rather than ordering one on my own, unless of course he's ordering some weird dinner. Then I'll be quite happy to have my own. But as a rule, food tastes better from someone else's plate.
  6. Like Jeana, I sleep with multiple pillows, one of which usually is on my head. But the reason for this is hereditary. My mom does it, so I always figured it was how you were supposed to sleep...

There, I even kept it to six! I'm such a good rule follower, especially when they're my own.

I tag Shayne, Sharon, Julie Q, Barbie, Deena, Joyful Days and Beth.

Okay, so you know I can't count...

And I can't keep track of time either because Stacey tagged me to do this only about 2 months ago. (Sorry Stacey!)

Labels: