Friday, March 23, 2007

A Personal Note From Jesus

When purging crap unearthing treasures my son's room, I came along this note.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hmmm... I can honestly say that I've felt the nudging of the Spirit and I can clearly recall times when I've felt God holding me by the hand to lead me where he wanted me to go, but I cannot declare that I've ever had such a direct personal note written to me from the Savior himself. I could see why this one is a keeper. Knowing him, he probably thinks it really is from Jesus...

I could probably make a bundle from it on ebay!

I think someone in this house was trying to make the "thou shalt not lie" commandment hit a little more close to home...
But you know what? I love that she's trying to get it more personal and real for her brother. I know there are times I could use a note just like this from him. Maybe not a lie one, but perhaps one that goes something like this:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or perhaps this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or even this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep, Jesus could leave lots of notes just like these around the house for me.

But fortunately for me, he does leave notes like these all the time - and I know just where to find them bound neatly in one place. Sometimes, he even helps me out by putting his words in red...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , , ,